Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2007

A29 or "Austria-Trip"

This summer I had the great idea to join some people on a trip through austria. Well, only thing that I got to say: If you are in the most interesting place of a state, why the hell should you leave it? So this roll is taken in Eisenstadt... First day of the trip.


Shortly after switching to plusX - great stains on the neg. Been told that this is the case if you mix stock solution by using tab water. I can't exactly recall, but I think it is there too if you do it with distilled water.


oh I forgot to crop the neg-borders.



I like those kind of shots.

The spots in all their glory.





Missing power is replaced with madness


Oh, where to sleep?


not sure wich one i like better. Probably I will never decide, cause I do not care about either of the shots.


Luggage in a shopping cart. My idea... worked greatly

somehow found this looks like a face. Not so sure about this now

We did sleep there... Rather cold. But it was pretty okay, I'd say. Cheap too...







Again not sure which i like better. Maybe the super-body in the second adds...

1 in 10 shots is straight. This one obviously is not.

Those toilets are tempting


Arriving in Graz, the second best city. Enjoyed our stay here.


Mind the second lieing bike, thought I should take a shot... somehow this didn't work well at all. Wish I had everything like in the second shot with the third bike in it. Well shit. I'm not happy with this roll at all... ah whatever.


2 Kommentare:

nikolausi =) hat gesagt…

I liked it, though it was definitely none of your masterpieces ;) of which you have for sure enough..
who cares - even a genius can blow a piece of his art..

cya soon :)
niki

Bernhard hat gesagt…

schöne fotos - sicher, sie könnten spannender sein... aber was soll man sich von eisenstadt erwarten? die punkte sind sehr eigen; ich verschieß kaum 125px und besonders jetzt kaum noch, wobei ich gern eine rolle entwickeln würde, weil ich nur noch mit destilliertem wasser arbeite (also xtol in selbigen anrühren und mit destilliertem verdünnen).