Montag, 15. Oktober 2007

A27 or how to waste film

oh well, this was the very first roll I ever shot with the r3m. relying too much on the built in light meter. thought it could handle it all. so this whole roll was kinda wasted, not a very interesting entry. I'm bored while scanning the negs, that were developed yesterday. Here we go:

My grandmother and my mother (right to left, of course). Telling interesting stories about the journey to ukrania, she did. After that she ordered the worst schnitzel i have ever seen (filled with schwammerl). pimping it with exorbitant amounts of salt.



The elevator to my fathers office, where the bathroom happens to be my darkroom. Pretty many shots were taken there.


The entrance to my darkroom. Where the lack of a neg dryer is evident.


random broken bike shot.

partEy over there?


This was the beginning of a strange night. whatever. she cut my hair. Next time I will be more aware of the signs. Seriously why should you let someone with this hairstyle cut your hair?

here we go, pretty artsy, emo cut. liked it but it was just not comfy. Shot at a random pub.

maybe i found the bessa in my face sexy.

2 Kommentare:

Bernhard hat gesagt…

das "vorsicht bissiger hund" find ich ja großartig.

Anonym hat gesagt…

.. und den negtrockner hast ja mittlerweile auch schon ;)
glg niki