Montag, 31. Dezember 2007

A34 or "no title"

so this was still in summer. The camera was pretty new so I needed to take some shots, somehow. Somehow I get impatient when a film is in the camera for a long time, whatever.

super self
again unnecessary wasting of film. Why am I showing this even?

had a meeting with this girl. I like her. This was strange, so uncomfortable.


metering is fun.



My mother, looking something up, probably how I get to the WUK.

quiz: why did I take this shot? there is a reason.

At the Wuk was some art. Yeah. artsy. Shooting art is tempting thou.



This guy was there too, forgot his name, nice tones. bad focus. camera was still new, and the first rangefinder I ever had.



Shooting thise film wouldn't be possible with a slr in this conditions.



The beginning of the trip mentioned in this post My system is not really chronological.

Since I was driving, the person on the other front seat decided to take a photo of these sleeping girls in the back. well, the camera doesn't have an "auto-mode"

There

I realized to meter on very bright things is funny, because the numbers in the finder aren't readable any more.

Quite hot. On this camps erveryone seems to sleep.

I should seriously reconsider the idea of posting every film I shoot.

Keine Kommentare: