Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2007

A33 or "a daytrip"

Oh when was this? I do not recall exactly. For some reason the bessa was not with me there, it was the 50mm on the fm2n. I guess I haven't bought the bessa back then.
I went on a trip to the glamorous Bratislava.

Right after we had visited the (press)burg, Isaw this:

On the way down

Oh well... But I do keep wondering why such things make me uncomfortable. Is it strange that I see something like those few letters there? hyper - sensitising, if thats a word. NS DP and SS. Rather cruel that such more or less random accumulation of letters is linked to things. Then again I wonder if this could be necessary.
Someone had a giger motive on his leg

Later we went to a rather poor "Gemeindebausiedlung". Uncomfortable.
It had stopped raining then. Short downpour, the t-shirt wet from sweat inside outside wet from the rain. - Stop - This very particular smell all around.





in the heart of Bratislava, or what i have seen of it:

I'm quite fond of this





I spotted a lost, or thrown away key. Since I'm quite fond of such "litter", I took a shot. Maybe this object, that is probably passed by, unnoticed by many, has a very interesting story.
Not so interesting is the story, that i took out the film after the frame, and when re-loading I double-exposed some of it.

In the flat where we were staying, morning glory.

This day we took the dog for a walk. This is Michi who was my guide. We stayed at her sisters flat.

Went to a market, just before I was leaving again.





super dirty neg :)


Maybe I will show more of this trip. Most likely even.