Sonntag, 15. März 2009

2.0

Happy Birthday.
At this time in year I usually think about things, and as bloc party have put it: " You get sadder the smarter you get"

Whatever, maybe just not satisfied with what i have achieved or where I am staying.
Not mention where I see myself further on...

20 now and feeling much too old for what I think I am.

have been waiting for 1 call that day.

Some other things are happening. Even when the situation would be great, could not be any better it simply is not.

Feeling strange. Changes do occur. At last, and at least.

In lack of CD-writables.. (whatever a rohling is called) I have one CD in my darkroom, which I have been listening quite a lot lately. This lines I don't seem to forget:

In the end all you can hope for
Is the love you felt to equal the pain you've gone through

Spinns in my mind. An End has a Start? As simple and as trivial it might sound it quite gets to me sometimes. Maybe it is through. And for me it has always been totally worth it.

On the other hand I come to think of "tiny vessels" by "Death Cab for Cutie". Look it up if you feel like it. But especially this:


Tiny vessels oozed into your neck
And formed the bruises
That you said you didn't want to fade
But they did, and so did I that day


Feel like fading a bit. Yeah been listening to this sort of stuff lately. And "Pretty girls make graves"

Enough of being too corny. Check out "Thunderbirds Are Now" and: "Be Your Own Pet"


Anyways as this is supposed to be a photo-blog:

On a sidenote: I love the lag this camera has. If you look away and back again it seems as if you could see yourself looking away in the mirror. You can see yourself blink too. Totally weird.
Whatever. Good Night.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

get over it,... sasha grey turned 21 today...